Some players have encountered lag in Valheim, which can be frustrating if you’re in a tough boss battle or just trying to get something done. The game is still in Early Access and there are inevitably issues, but the developers have fixed a lot of issues in the game. If you want to know how to solve the Valheim lag problem, this is what you need to do.
- Try to reduce the graphics or resolution of the game.
- Turn off other applications running in the background.
- Check if the game is running in Fullscreen mode to give you max performance.
- Make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
- Check if you have any junk or temporary files on your PC using softwares which can slow it down and clear them for extra space.
- If you’re playing with friends, a stable internet connection is essential to avoid lag in games like Valheim, so be sure to do the same.