If you want to play Overwatch 2 Beta and have obtained access via Twitch drops or email, here’s how to download it on PC and begin playing. Find answers to frequently asked concerns about the download size, claiming your drop, and other topics.
Overwatch 2 Beta Download on PC
Overwatch players can participate in the Overwatch 2 Beta. If you are invited to the OW2 beta, you will receive a free trial of Overwatch 1 before being able to access the second game in the series. To make it happen, follow the instructions below.
- Download the Battle.web launcher/Desktop App from Blizzard.com and full the setup course of.
- Log in to your account, then search for Overwatch in the shopper (the OW image needs to be on the prime). Check to see whether it’s the same account that has the beta entry.
- Check the Game Version on the backside left. It will show you “Overwatch” however in case you click on on the drop-down, you’ll be able to choose Overwatch 2 Tech Beta.
- Wait till the shopper masses the web page after which download and set up it by clicking on the blue Install button.
- Once performed, all it’s essential do now’s click on on the Play button.
Overwatch 2 Beta Download Size
Overwatch 2 Tech Beta requires 50 GB of available hard disc space, whereas Overwatch needs 30 GB. Furthermore, the memory for OW1 was 4 GB RAM (min) and 6 GB RAM (rec), but for OW2, players need a minimum of 6 GB RAM, and 8GB RAM is highly recommended.