To get the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Bone Sickle reward, the player must take down and kill the dark and powerful black legendary animal in the Wrath of the Druids DLC. This boss battle will take place near the Connacht area. This is part of your journey to get two sickles, which will earn you a double trouble trophy.
This achievement requires you to equip your sickle in both hands. If you’re having trouble defeating this animal, here are some tips for defeating AC Valhalla’s Black Stout.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Black Stout is a wild and strong boar that will rush towards you and attack you with its horns. Its power level is 453, so make sure you have a high power level as well. In order to defeat Dark Beer in Druid’s Wrath, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Make sure to attack the weak spots on the boar’s legs. They will shine in battle, you must shoot arrows at them to weaken it and perform a stun attack (R3).
- Use your abilities to slow down time and focus on his legs to attack with precision.
- Dodge its attacks and don’t parry them.
- At the same time, stay close to his side and shoot arrows.
- However, be careful when you are close, though, you don’t want to get hit by the boar’s horns.
- Keep repeating this over and over again to drain enemy’s health.
This process will help you easily defeat the Black Stout in Druid AC Valhalla’s Wrath. This counts as one of the Connacht mysteries. Get up close to the animals and collect trophies, including silver, hunter arrows and bone sickles.
This is all on how to defeat this legendary animal in Wrath of Valhalla Creed in Assassin’s Creed Druid DLC.