Players can change their display name on Roblox. This guide will show players how to do it. Roblox is one of the largest games in the world and has been around since 2006. The game continues to attract young players to the gaming world.
Considering that the game has been around for a long time, it makes sense why players want to change their username. As people age, their tastes will change and they may want to be different than they were when they were 11 years old. This is how players can change their display name on Roblox.
To begin with, changing your username is not free. Players must purchase Roblox to change their username. This is the premium currency for the game, allowing players to purchase upgraded versions of their avatars, special cosmetics, and new features.
The game provides players with ways to obtain Roblox for free, but these methods are far apart. This is how players can change their display name on Roblox.
Here is a guide on how to change your Display Name in Roblox-
- Login to the Roblox website.
- A gear icon will appear on the right side of the screen. Select it, then select “Settings”.
- On the right side of the “Settings” page, players will see a pencil and paper icon.
- Select this icon, it will allow the player to change their username. Players will need to spend 1000 Robux to make changes. This is a little over $ 12 USD.
Few restrictions when changing your username –
- Players cannot choose names that belong to other players.
- Players cannot exchange names with alternate accounts they may have.
- If they wish, other players can still see their old name regardless of changing it.
Ultimately, changing your username is an important part of the online gaming experience. Different generations of people will not use the same username.
When online gaming really entered the mainstream of the Xbox Live and PlayStation 3 era, a lot of usernames were created as a way to log in. Fortunately, Roblox finally added this feature.