Cuphead DLC: The Delicious Last Couse provides up a wholesome problem for each seasoned veterans and newcomers alike. With participant’s being tasked with scouring the map to search out varied particular substances for Chef Saltbaker. Before then battling with one remaining boss to finish the DLC.
Throughout your journey, you’ll come throughout a complete of six totally different bosses, every of which has its personal technique and benefits. However, there additionally seems to be an optionally available struggle that’s been stored a secret.
Here is the whole lot it’s essential to find out about the right way to beat the key boss in Cuphead DLC: The Delicious Last Course.
The secret boss in Cuphead DLC options the Devil and the Angel. However, earlier than you’ll be able to defeat the key boss, you’ll first must unlock the key boss struggle. Which might be finished by finishing the next steps:
- Buy a Broken Relic – These might be bought for one coin from Porkrind’s Emporium.
- Go to the graveyard – The graveyard might be discovered close to the underside of the map, subsequent to The Howling Aces boss struggle. You will wish to take the key path to the left of the winners’ stand on the town. This means you’ll be able to attain your vacation spot with out having to struggle every other bosses first.
- Solve the tombstone puzzle – Near the winners’ stand, make sure to search for clues that may assist you determine the right way to activate the right trio of tombstones. Once you’ve solved the puzzle and tapped on all three spots appropriately, the middle tombstone will start to glow. You will then be requested to “take a nap” and should you select sure, you’ll enter a dream-like state, where the key boss battle will happen.
Related: How to Use the Broken Relic in Cuphead DLC: The Delicious Last Course
Even although the struggle is just one section, it’s nonetheless relatively difficult. Here are a few ideas that can assist you defeat the key Devil and Angel boss:
- Only the satan can hurt you – The angel and the satan swap sides each time you alter instructions, with the satan all the time in entrance of you and the angel behind you. However, whereas each spit projectiles, it’s solely the satan’s fireballs that may deal harm. So, the most effective factor you are able to do is to concentrate on avoiding the satan, for the reason that angel’s bubbles are innocent.
- Watch out for the beam of vitality – Periodically a beam of vitality will move throughout the display, regardless of being innocent if you’re going through the satan, should you look away then it turns into a column of flames. So, you’ll need to both trip the moving cloud or stand nonetheless and let it move by to dodge it.
- Avoid the moving cloud – While you’ll be able to trip the moving cloud that can assist you keep away from the flames, you must by no means stand straight beneath it. Since lightning may strike at any second, which might deal a big quantity of harm.
After you’ve defeated the key boss, you’ll obtain the “What A Horrible Night to Have A Curse” achievement/trophy.
That’s the whole lot it’s essential to find out about the right way to beat the Secret Boss in Cuphead DLC: The Delicious Last Course. Before you go, don’t neglect to take a look at a few of our different Cuphead content material right here at Gamer Journalist. Like the entire new weapons in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC or the right way to get an S Rank in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC.