Reading Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West is the first step if you want to finish them. The contract specifies the elements, sources, or salvages your contractors require. The reason you must complete these contracts is to obtain top-of-the-line armors in the game. However, you will only be allowed to do so if you support the Oseram salvagers in the competition. So, in this article, we’ll look into Read Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West and learn how to test them.
How to Read Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West
You can Read your contracts underneath Datapoints within the Notebook menu.
- Press the touchpad in your controller to open the Map.
- Next, press R1 twice to open the Notebook tab.
- Next, scroll right down to the Datapoints possibility on the left.
- Now, hold scrolling additional down till you attain Salvage contracts.
- Here you will see 17 contracts, open the contract that you just want to learn.
How to Check Salvage Contracts
You can test your contracts underneath Salvage Contracts within the Quests menu.
- Press your touchpad to open the Map.
- Next, press R1 to go to the Quests Tab.
- Scroll down to seek out Salvage Contracts from the choices on the left.
- Here it is possible for you to to test your Salvage Contracts and different Contracts.