Horizon Forbidden West gives players a large open environment to explore, and to make their task easier, they provide them with the Pullcaster. Pullcaster is a fascinating grappling hook that can be used for more than merely pulling Aloy from one level to the next. Aside from the obvious utility of solving puzzles, players can also use this gadget to improve their gameplay and conduct some exciting platforming with it. So, without further ado, let us quickly go through how to use Pullcaster in Horizon Forbidden West and how to unlock it.
How to Use the Pullcaster in Horizon Forbidden West
There are two methods to make use of the Pullcaster.
- For pulling walls and objects:
- Press and hold L2 to goal your crosshair on the wall or the thing.
- Next, press the Triangle button in your controller and it’ll change the reticle.
- Press and hold R2 to launch the Pullcaster in the direction of the thing or wall and maintain pulling it.
- Using it as a grappling hook:
- Jump and press the X button to connect the Pullcaster to the grapple factors.
- Do keep in mind you possibly can solely use this technique when there are grapple factors obtainable so that you can hook onto within the areas.
How to Get the Pullcaster
You can get the Pullcaster by progressing by means of the game’s predominant story. It is likely one of the most necessary gadgets that’s even wanted for story development and therefore you possibly can unlock it with out fail fairly early within the game.