Halo Infinite with its amazing graphics and engaging gameplay has taken over the multiplayer genre right now. Halo features a wide range of cosmetics like emblems. In this guide we will show you how do you go about changing your Emblem in Halo Infinite.
- First and foremost, you must have signed in to your Halo Infinite account.
- Then, on the Main Menu, go to the Customize tab where you will see your Spartan ID.
- When you choose it, it will bring up a few choices for you to personalise.
- Select Nameplate, to show all of the Emblems that it possess.
- All you have to do now is choose the Emblem you want and confirm your selection.
If you are away from your PC or looking for any other way to change emblem follow these steps:
- Download Halo Waypoint to your Android or iOS device.
- Switch to Halo Infinite after logging in with your account.
- Select the Customize button.
- Go to Profile and then Emblem Form.