Guilty Gear Strive is the seventh work in the Guilty Gear series. It was released in 2021 and is available for PS4, PS5 and Windows. Since its release, there have been several bugs in the game. In this article, we will show you different errors in Guilty Gear Strive, such as network problems, malfunctions, and how to fix them.
Follow these steps to eliminate all common errors in Guilty Gear Strive :
- If you face a Network Error issue, you can try to resolve the issue by resetting the Network Settings in your Windows menu. You can also try restarting or resetting your Wi-Fi router.
- Players who play Guilty Gear Strive often report application loading error 3:0000065432. You can resolve this by running the application as an administrator. Also turn off the real-time protection in Windows, located under Virus & Threat Protection.
- If you play Guilty Gear Strive on a PC, you may have faced the LowLevelFatal Error [File: Unknown] [Line: 3934] or Fatal Error. To resolve it by head to the game folder in Steam and open the Properties tab. Here, type “-d3d11 Now” under Launch Options.
- Or try to update or reinstall your GPU driver to fix the error.
- Or set the max FPS at 60.
- If you face game crashing at startup install the latest x64 and x86 versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables to fix the issue.
Follow the steps mentioned in these solutions and you will have a smooth experience the next time you play Guilty Gear Strive.