Golden Scarab is a Talisman that you must obtain as soon as possible in Elden Ring. It is a Talisman that increases the variety of runes you receive for each opponent you defeat. You’ll understand why so many players want it now. And, while gaining it is a bit time-consuming, if you know how, you should be able to do it rather quickly. So, in this article, we’ll look at how to obtain and use the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring, as well as learn about the Abandoned Cave location.
How to Get the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring
You can get the Golden Scarab in Elden Ring from the Abandoned Cave. In the cave, you’ll have to defeat the Cleanrot Knights with a purpose to obtain this talisman from them as a drop.
Abandoned Cave Location for Golden Scarab in Elden Ring
You can discover the Abandoned collapse Caelid.
- Fast Travel to the Smoldering Wall web site of grace and go east. You will come throughout a ravine linked by bushes. Cross the tree to enter the cave.
- Alternatively, you could possibly additionally go to the Sellia Crystal Tunnel in Caelid. In case you don’t have this web site of grace then you may as well go to Chair-Crypt of Sellia. Once you attain any of those websites go southwest.
- Use the site of grace before beginning your descent into the cave. When descending, be wary of the crimson rot; you’ll be able to wait on platforms to reduce the rot building. Use the Crimson Tears flask to recover any lost health.
- Keep progressing till you see a deactivated Pendulum Statue. Here take left.
- Takedown any fungal spellcasters or rats that you could be come throughout, you may as well ignore and run previous them.
- As you traverse the tunnel you’ll attain the golden mist wall.
- Pass by means of it to begin the boss combat.
- There are two Cleanrot Knight bosses, one which makes use of a sickle and the different that combos a spear and a sword.
- Defeat each these bosses and they’re going to drop the Golden Scarab Talisman.
How to Use the Golden Scarab
You can use the Golden Scarab by equipping it as certainly one of your talismans. Once you’ve gotten it geared up, it is going to grant you round 20% extra runes for each enemy you slay.