These Geometry Dash vault codes will bring you exclusive rewards, such as UFOs, ships, icons, coins, trails, etc. Let’s look at all valid vault codes and find out how to redeem them.
Geometry Dash Vault Working Codes
- Ahead – get and unlock a new Wave.
- Blockbite – get and unlock the demon-like UFO.
- Gandalfpotter – get and unlock a new trail.
- Lenny – get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Deg-Deg Icon.
- Mule – get and unlock a stylish Ship.
- Neverending – get and unlock a spiky UFO.
- Robotop – get and unlock a Robot.
- Sparky – get a Coin.
- Spooky – get and unlock the Shy Guy Icon.
- (Your username) – get and unlock a Cube with One Eye.
How to redeem Vault Codes in Geometry Dash
The first vault requires 10 user credits to open. You must play the Online Featured Levels and collect three coins in each level to get these coins. However, you must get all three in one stage without dying. If you go to the Cog at the bottom of the screen and look at the top right corner after collecting 10, you will notice an open loc. To enter the vault, click this lock. Then, in the text area, enter the code.