The new Genshin Impact 2.6 update provides players with a plethora of new items to explore, as well as the region – The Chasm. Another additional component is the obligation to activate the mechanisms in the Genshin Impact. If you are caught and want to know how you can get away with it, follow the instructions in this article.
How to Activate the Mechanism in Genshin Impact?
In Genshin Impact, you aim to trigger three mechanisms within the Chasm. Many players get caught because there is a certain stage you must complete, and that is to increase the Lumenstone Adjuvant.
- Open up the map and head to ‘Jinwu: Safety Technician, The Chasm’. Jinwu can use particular supplies to improve the Lumenstone Adjuvant that you just possess.
- Talk to her and select the choice to Refine the Adjuvant.
- Click on Enhance and improve it to Level 2. The supplies you want are Lumenspar and Lumenstone Ore.
- When you enhance it, the maximum amount of energy that can be saved in the Lumenstone Adjuvant will rise to three. You also receive a variety of benefits.
- Then journey to Stony Halls (The Heavenly Stone’s Debris). Approach the glowing blue orbs and click on on Activate.
- You’ll be able to kill the Oozing Concretions now that you’ve updated your Lumenstone Adjuvant (purple goo-ey creatures). This will free up your resources and activate the mechanism in Genshin Impact’s Chasm.
- Then, go to the glowing Pink crystal and press the Recharge button. They could be noted on the map for you and simple to find. The only thing to remember is that you’ll have to climb all the way to the third one. Similarly, discover the opposite two buildings and Recharge them.