Forza Horizon 5 has a good rewards system which rewards you for exploring, participating in events, and gaining accolades. Super Wheelspins are among the finest rewards available, since they deliver three random, high-value goodies, similar to a loot box. In this guide we will go through all ways you can unlock them.
There are two types of Wheelspins in the game, the regular and super Wheelspins. As you can already guess the super Wheelspins are harder to earn.
Wheelspins Unlock using cars
When you purchase a new car, you will receive points that may be used to upgrade the owned cars. If you spend enough points to enhance an car, it will give you Super Wheelspins. You can check the rewards by going to a car’s Car Mastery menu.
The cars which provide you these perks are:
- 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV (Legendary)
- 2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Rare)
- Alpine A110 (Festival Reward)
- 2018 Bugatti Chiron (Legendary)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (Rare)
- 2012 Mercedes AMG Mercedes-AMG One (Legendary)
- 2010 Lexus LFA (Legendary)
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Legendary)
- 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera (Epic)
- 2019 Mclaren Senna (Legendary)
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Forza Edition (Forza Edition)
Wheelspins Unlock using houses
Purchasing houses are another method to provide you with extra Super Wheelspins. Each house gives at least one spin, but some provide more. New houses in FH5 are available as you unlock new regions surrounding the Festival HQ.
Here goes the list of houses:
- Lugar Tranquilo – 1 Spin
- La Casa Solariega – 5 Spins
- Buena Esperanza – 1 Spin
- La Cabana – 1 Spin
- Buenas Vistas – 2 Spins
- Hotel Castillo – 2 Spins