Back in 2017, a full remake of the unique Fear Effect known as Fear Effect Reinvented was introduced. It has been a bit over 5 years because the announcement, and now the game has resurfaced with a brand new trailer that gives a greater take a look at the game.
The new trailer, which you’ll watch right under, offers a fast overview of the game, confirming it’ll retain the distinctive cel-shaded seems to be of the unique and up to date gameplay, with cover-based shooting motion. Unfortunately, the trailer doesn’t verify when the game will launch, nevertheless it means that it’s coming earlier than we predict.
A bunch of mercenaries on a lethal mission – that may solely imply one factor…
FEAR EFFECT REINVENTED is an action-adventure, true-to-the-original remake of the primary game from the traditional Fear Effect franchise – refreshed with improved graphics and controls.
Wi-Ming Lam, the daughter of a Hong Kong Triad boss, has been kidnapped. Take the roles of the mercenary trio: Hana, Glas, and Deke, and attempt to discover the lacking lady.
– Iconic adventure-horror with reinvented gameplay, graphics, and controls.
– Original story expanded to a few separate campaigns.
– Modern third-person perspective digicam.
– Play as Hana Tsu-Vachel, Royce Glas, or Jakob “Deke” Decourt and unravel all secrets and techniques of demonic conspiracy.
– From cover-based battle system to survival horror components.
– Unlock the entire gallery to get much more further content material.
– Collect gadgets, remedy puzzles and handle your stock to beat three difficulty modes.
Fear Effect Reinvented is within the works for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. A launch date has but to be confirmed.