One of the most awaited game of the year FC6 is now released an as usual some fans are experiencing some problems while playing on their PC or consoles. Do not fear, as in this guide we will tell you how to resolve all issues like crash, lag, stutter and other usual problem in the game.
Here are the recommended system requirements for FC6:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X @ 3.8 Ghz or Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6 Ghz
- RAM: 16 GB (Dual-channel mode)
- Video card: AMD RX Vega 64 (8 GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8 GB)
- DirectX: DirectX 12
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available storage
Some general tips to fix lag and crashes:
- Make sure you have all the latest Graphic Card Drivers installed on your device.
- Close all background apps and disable Antivirus before launching game.
- Make sure you have the latest game patch that will likely fix any bugs or issues.
- Set graphics option to low and turn down resolution to prevent crashing.
- Try starting the game directly from the executable (.exe) file in the game folder instead of using the auto-play menu or game shortcut.
- If playing in online mode check your internet connection and reset the router to prevent any lag.
Checking the game files:
Repairing files through Ubisoft: On game, Click on Properties and Find the Local Files. Then Click on Verify Files to check the game files.
Repairing files through Launcher: On game, Click on Properties and then Verify to check the game files.