Far Cry 6 Amigos are your cute animal companions that perform certain functions during and outside of combat. Amigo can be found in a certain place on map, usually as a reward for the mission or bought at store for a price. Here we have listed all the Far Cry 6 Amigos with their location on map, their abilities and how to get them guide.
Guapo: location on map, abilities and how to get
As part of a mission called “Juan of a Kind”, you will meet a character named Juan Cortez when Guapu is introduced during this mission.
- Reptile Metabolism – Guapo’s self-revive skill restores 90% of his maximum health, rather than 50%.
- Body Regulation – Guapo gains improved health regeneration during combat.
- Cornered Beast – Guapo gains damage resistance when his health is less than 50%.
Chorizo: location on map, abilities and how to get
Complete the “Who’s a Good Boy” and then “Fetch Quest”, to get this cute little puppy in your team.
- Bloodhound – Chorizo tags nearby crafting materials.
- Yes, You Can – Pet Chorizo for health regeneration.
- Keen Senses – Chorizo digs up resources for the player.
Chicharrron: location on map, abilities and how to get
Complete missions to help Chicharon. Pick up the side quest Mans Best Enemy. Picking Order and Wingman to get this rooster in your team.
- Roid Rage – Attacks faster and does more damage when health is below 70%
- Angrier Bird – Chicharron knock enemies to the ground
- Chicken Feet – Dodge enemy attacks in Roid Rage mode
Boom Boom: location on map, abilities and how to get
Go to Feroza on the Western border of Valle de Oro and find Boom Boom in blue shipping crates around town.
- Pointer – Automatically tag enemy and animal locations
- Expert Tracker – tag enemies from father away
- Thick Coat – Take more damage
Oluso: location on map, abilities and how to get
Oluso wil join you after you complete the Traida Blessings sidequest.
- Mimi Abosi’s Luck – Oluso’s stealth is improved.
- Rage of Ida – Causes fear in the enemies who see him takedown and prompts them to flee.
- Mist of Oku – When below 50% health, Oluso is surrounded by smoke.
K-9000: abilities and how to get
Purchasing the Far Cry 6 Season Pass is the only way to get the K-9000.
- Enhance – K-9000 tags turrets, cameras, tripwires and alarms.
- Enhance!!! – K-9000 does increased damage against tagged enemies.
- Termination Protocol – When zero health, K-9000 detonates in a large explosion.
Champagne: abilities and how to get
Champagne can only be bought with the Vice Pack
- Greed is Good – More money leads to more takedowns
- Predatory Instinct – Loot enemies after a silent takedown
- Sonic Snarl – Champagne can knockdown enemies with a roar when she takes damage
Image Source: Ubisoft