Today, Snail Games’ indie publishing label Wandering Wizard introduced Expedition Agartha, a multiplayer medieval hardcore looter survival game performed in first individual view.
Developed by the Philadelphia-based indie studio known as Matrioshka Games, Expedition Agartha is ready to debut in precisely two weeks on Steam Early Access. The full game must be launched inside two years on the newest.
Explorers and Mercenaries from world wide discover themselves on a mysterious island within the Lost Continent of Mu. In the depths of the earth, the Secrets of Agartha wait to be found.
Players will launch expeditions solo or with as much as two different associates and struggle their approach throughout the island. The game contains a hardcore full loot PvP expertise. Dangerous NPCs roam the areas, however much more deadly gamers stalk the land in quest of treasure and blood… Enter raids, loot for sources, defeat enemies, full quests, and extract to security. Expedition Agartha will likely be Early Access at launch.
- Explore a misplaced island stuffed with hazard and loot. Encounter bandits and beasts as you make your approach via unfamiliar territory. Discover historical ruins and ponder the mysteries of humanity’s true previous.
- Fight in visceral fight involving gentle assaults, heavy assaults, blocks, and dodges. This means each struggle is a skill-based battle of life or loss of life.
- Co-op with events of three gamers and launch an expedition. Ruthlessly search out different gamers, or construct alliances to make it out alive collectively.
- Loot and equip quite a lot of medieval weapons and kit from varied warrior cultures to fit your play type and aesthetic.
- Competitive, match-based expertise where dying may imply shedding all the things. A profitable expedition means excessive rewards, however loss of life will value you all of your gear.
- Play as a Freebooter(low-risk, low-rewards) and enter the expedition with free low-tier tools with none character development, or play as a Mercenary(high-risk, high-reward) and convey your individual hard-earned gear with quest and ability development.
Check out the Expedition Agartha announcement trailer beneath.