Endless Space 2 has various cheat codes and console commands for you to use. Using these codes, you can even activate debug mode. There is also a special mode called the God Cursos, which allows you to change many statistics. So, let’s delve into this list of console commands and cheat codes.
Endless Space 2 Console Commands
- Shift+F1: will open the entire debug menu
- Shift+F2: will give you access to the resource list.
- Shift+F3: will reveal the complete map.
- G Key: will activate the God Cursor that can help you unlock various resources.
How to use console commands in Endless Space 2
- Right-click on the game in the Steam game library and open properties
- Go to the general tab under properties.
- Enter “-enablemoddingtools” in the launch options of the game in Steam.
- Now just open the game and use the console commands.