Elden Ring is an open-world motion role-playing game in which you play as Tarnished in an endeavour to acquire all of the pieces of the Elden Ring. On your trip, you may encounter a number of foes, some of which will most likely be more durable than others. In such cases, you will wish to seek assistance. That’s when Spirit Calling Bell comes into play. I’ll teach you how to obtain and use the Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring in this guide.
How to Get & Use Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring
The method you get the Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring is by speaking to Renna the Witch. To discuss to her, you’ll have to do the next steps.
- First off, you’ll have to get to Gatefront Ruins.
- From there, both go North or East and discover a Site of Lost Grace.
- Once you do, work together with it and relaxation.
- If you haven’t already achieved this nor acquired Torrent, a cutscene will start and it is possible for you to to get him.
- Once that’s achieved, you’ll have to Fast Travel to the Church of Elleh.
- If you haven’t already unlocked the Site of Lost Grace of the Church then use Torrent to get there quicker.
- As you get there, you will note a Lady sitting on a Wall. That is Renna the Witch.
- After speaking to her, you’ll get the Spirit Calling Bell in addition to the Lone Wolf Ashes.
This is how one obtains the Spirit Calling Bell. It is now more difficult to put it to use. The first thing you’ll need to do is equip the Lone Wolf Ashes in your quick access menu. The Spirit Calling Bell is an auto-use item, thus you should not use it manually.
All you have to do is use the Lone Wolf Ashes or any other Ashes you have. You can only call Spirits when you are close to foes, and a purple headstone icon should appear on the left side of your display. When these conditions are satisfied, you may be able to generate Spirits.