Elden Ring contains a range of weaponry and their many types for players to uncover. Katanas are a type of weapon that is best suited for mid-range fighting. The Uchigatana Katana is one of the Samurai Classes’ first weapons. It has the ability to inflict Hemorrhage standing outcomes on your opponents. Furthermore, it is effective for piercing and slash attacks throughout the fight. If you’re worried about getting your hands on this katana, don’t worry. Here’s how to earn Uchigatana Katana in Elden Ring the proper way.
How to Get Uchigatana Katana in Elden Ring?
You can discover it situated within the Deathtouched Catacombs. Follow these steps to seek out Uchigatana Katana:
- Head over to the Deathtouched Catacombs which is to the west of the Saintsbridge.
- Once you enter the Catacombs, take a left passage as you get down the steps.
- You will discover a number of skeletons, and you may both clear them out or keep away from combating them.
- You may even encounter the Black Knife Assasin over there if in case you have not defeated him but.
- As you discover the catacombs, head straight and backside of the tunnel.
- You will discover a lever close to a statue. Pull up that lever to unlock a door.
- Then climb up and comply with a slim passage to enter an space of archers from earlier than.
- You will discover the Uchigatana Katana on the nook fringe of the platform on a useless physique (presumably an archer).
- Interact with the pillage stays to wield the Uchigatana katana.