When you first start playing Elden Ring, many players will tell you to get gud. And this time period isn’t limited to Elden Ring you want to get gud when playing any Soulsborne game. As you might expect, “Git Gud” is simply slang for “get good,” as these video games aren’t the greatest on the market. So, if you’re wondering how you can grow better at this game, don’t worry. Allow us to check out the technique to git gud at Elden Ring in this tutorial.
How to defeat Enemy at Elden Ring
- Prepare to Die: Taking a cue from Dark Souls, it very much applies to Elden Ring as well. Death is an important aspect of the game, and you’ll see the “You Died” screen more frequently than you’d want. But, hey, failing or dying (in this situation) is a technique of learning. So don’t lower your expectations of removing bosses on the first try. If you can, that’s great; if you can’t, that’s normal.
- Observe patterns: Every opponent, whether boss, mini-boss, or minion, has an assault sample. So, whilst minions are easy to deal with, bosses are not. Take notice of how the boss attacks whenever you start a boss battle. You should be on the lookout for problems such as ranged or melee assaults. Keep an eye out for combinations, which can teach you how to block or evade opposing attacks. Once you’ve mastered the attack pattern, look for openings and then assault the boss. You could start by eroding their health, but in the end, you’ll do a lot of damage to them.
- Be able to lose runes: It is conceivable that you will be assaulted by foes while journeying and will lose all of your runes. The only way to prevent rune loss is to use it at the right time. You may level up your character and buy or enhance weapons and other items. However, regardless of how cautious you are, there is a high probability that you may lose your runes, especially if you join a boss battle unwittingly.
- Level up your character: Level up your character’s stats depending mostly on his or her class. If you would be new to the sequence then you would attempt a Vagabond or Warrior class. These classes are suitable for beginners, and you should first concentrate all of your stat upgrades on Vigor, Strength, Endurance, and Dexterity. If you pick another class, look into which stats are good to increase for them.
- Upgrade your weapons: You can’t always receive better weapons, so it’s best to start improving them as soon as possible. Consider the weapon you use on a regular basis and when you intend to keep it. If you already have such a weapon, enhance it to make it even more powerful.