Another major boss in Elden Ring that many players want to defeat is Starscourge Radahn. This is a notable boss since it allows you to call a large number of NPCs. When a boss gives you a boost in a battle, you know it’s tough. And he has a plethora of strikes in his repertoire, so this is not a minor concern. So, without further ado, let us quickly try how to defeat Starscourge Radahn in Elden Ring.
How to Defeat the Starscourge Radahn in Elden Ring
This boss battle is divided into two parts. Remember that the names I use here are just to describe the strikes and will not be the actual game titles. Also, take in mind that, in contrast to typical encounters, there are several golden summon signs on the bottom. So, if you want to help lighten the battle a little bit, utilise these summons.
Phase 1 – Beat Starscourge Radahn Elden Ring
He starts the first phase by blasting purple arrows at you. These have a small electrical movement around them and are rather fast. As a result, it’s preferable if you utilise your stead Torrent to avoid them. Instead of going directly to him, try going in a circle. He’ll shoot two types of volleys of massive arrows after you’ve achieved a certain distance. One stalks you from behind, and the other he may launch at you at any time. Continue working and grow closer to him. When he’s close enough, he’ll start using the following moves.
- Two Sword slash: He will smack each his swords on the bottom and do a slash to the facet.
- Stomp assault: He will attempt to stomp on you.
- Dash and Slash: Just such as you, the Tarnished, Radahn too have entry to a horse. He will slash you whereas driving it.
- Spin slash: He will slash utilizing each his swords whereas spinning.
- Swords cost smash: Radahn will bang his swords, you possibly can acknowledge this assault by an electrical impact. Next, he’ll headbang on the bottom whereas additionally slamming each his swords. This assault covers lots of space. So remember to roll beneath his legs to assault him on his again. Or run away from him to dodge this assault.
- Five slash combo: You can acknowledge this assault by him elevating his swords in direction of his proper. He will slash twice on the left, then one on the correct, adopted by two extra backslashes on the left. Finally, he’ll end the assault with a spin slash utilizing each his blades.
Keep in mind that all of the aforementioned assaults are quite swift, so you’ll need to avoid them more frequently than not. You practise your dodges and then attack by narrowing the space between you and him. You will notice him bounce to the sky once you have conveyed his well-being all the way down to half or close to half. This is your cue to go on to the next section.
The second section will get off with a bang. Sorry for the pun, but that is, in fact, the beginning of Part 2. Take note of the Sky trigger Starscourge Radahn, who transforms into a fireball and flies straight for you. If you’re a Sekiro player, you’ll recognise it as a reference to the Nightjar’s attack on Ashina Castle. Before I get any farther into Genichiro’s struggle, let’s return to Starscourge Radahn.
- 7 Projectile Attack: Radahn will put distance between you and him before returning. He will raise both of his swords while charging them and slam them to the ground. This will bring up seven meteors, some of which may be rather close to home. He will guide all of them toward you. These will all arrive at the same moment and collide with you. So it’s better to avoid them; stopping them will almost certainly result in death. Also, keep an eye out for his follow-up attack, in which he’ll bounce towards you and smash both of his blades to the ground.
- 4 Projectile Attack: Radahn will use his swords to conjure meteors. He won’t be able to utilise them right away, so if you’re willing to take the risk, you may attack him while he still has them floating about. He will again establish a space between you and him before launching these bullets. However, unlike in the past, he would launch them two at a time. You can avoid each of these attacks by rolling or dodging to the side. Alternatively, evading the first attack and blocking the second. However, I do not recommend that you block his projectile attacks.
- Shockwave assault: He may charge each of his swords and slap them to the ground. This will send a large shockwave in the direction of the participant. The best way to avoid this attack is to go as far away from it as possible.
General Tips to Defeat Starscourge Radahn in Elden Ring
- The best-recommended weapon for this battle is the Reduvia dagger (with blood blade), Claymore, or Battle Axe.
- Your character stage must be no less than 30 or something above it.
- The finest shields you should use are the Great turtle shell or Hawk crest picket shields. Although it’s higher in case you keep away from utilizing shields and focus extra on dodging the assaults as a lot as doable.
- Most of his assaults in each phases are very quick so don’t hesitate to run or use your horse to dodge them.