Playing the Sellen Quest but unable to proceed owing to an Elden Ring bug? Don’t worry, numerous different players are also trapped right here. This glitch prevents you from completing her questline by not allowing you to transfer the glintstone to her new body. But this isn’t so much a problem as it is a need that the game doesn’t tell you about that is required to complete this mission. So, please enable us to confirm how to fix the Sellen or Primal Glintstone Quest not advancing glitch in Elden Ring.
How to repair the Sellen Quest Bug in Elden Ring
By defeating Radahn and speaking to Jerren, you can fix the Sellen or Primal Glintstone questline not advancing problem. Once you’ve completed all of these requirements, you should be able to re-establish the glintstone in her new form atop the ruins of Three Sisters. Thanks to Reddit user u/Iniwid for providing this fix. You may read their conversation on this thread.
- Progress the Sellen’s quest till you get the Sellen’s Primal Glintstone.
- Defeat Starscourge Radahn. This is a crucial step as it’s worthwhile to beat him to have the ability to speak to Jerren.
- Next, go and speak to Jerren on the Redmane Castle. Exhaust all his dialogues.
- Now go to Witchbane Ruins and once more speak to Jerren. Again, exhaust all his dialogues.
- Finally, go to the Three Sisters and transplant the Sellen’s Primal Glintstone to her new physique.
If you complete everything mentioned above but are still unable to proceed, it is possible that you have accidentally struck her. You can undo it by visiting the Church of Vows and praying. After completing the above procedures, you should be able to advance through the questline.