Elden Ring contains a plethora of boss fights and adversary battles. Most, if not all, of them are difficult to defeat. As a result, you’ll need to strengthen your character by speccing various attributes into his Attributes. But what if you are unhappy with how you spent them? In such cases, you must Respec your Stats and Attributes. To do so, you’ll need to get a certain important resource known as the Larval Tear. In this guide, I’ll show the way to get the Larval Tear in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Larval Tear Location Guide
Larval Tear in Elden Ring is an important resource that may be delivered to the NPC Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon, in exchange for the ability to Respec your Stats & Attributes. To obtain them, you must both obtain them as loot from locales such as Markets or NPCs and kill foes. Here’s how to earn Larval Tears in Elden Ring:
- Upon defeat, dropped by Silver Tear disguised as a Large Inanimate Ball in Night’s Sacred Ground.
- Obtainable within the Graveyard space east of Caria Manor after finishing the Manor and defeating Royal Knight Loretta.
- Purchasable from the NPC Pidia, Carian Servant at Caria Manor.
- Purchasable from the Nomadic Merchant in Siofra River for 3000 Runes.
- Obtainable from a Corpse inside a stone constructing in Nokron, Eternal City.
- Obtainable on the Village of the Albinaurics, within the Graveyard.
- Upon defeat, dropped by Mimic Tear Boss.
- Upon defeat, dropped by a Grafted Scion disguised as a Giant Lobster. It is positioned between Rose Church & Boilprawn Shack.
- Obtainable from a Corpse in the midst of a Gazebo in Nokron, Eternal City.