While there are just a few ways to heal yourself in Elden Ring, anything that helps you regain your lost health over time might be highly beneficial. The Blessed Dew Talisman is a must-have item for this purpose. It will gradually regenerate and replenish your HP, therefore this is the greatest way to achieve passive health regeneration in Elden Ring.
How to Get Health Regeneration in Elden Ring?
Players have to go to the location of the Blessed Dew Talisman to unlock passive health regen in Elden Ring.
- Visit the Tower of Return in Weeping Peninsula.
- Climb up the ladders within the tower, and open the Chest current on the top. This will transport you to Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Keep strolling forward and over the staircase in entrance of you – there will likely be a site of grace alongside the best way.
- Be conscious, as a result of a Golem will likely be there however you may strive to stealthily keep away from him.
- As quickly as you enter, go to the fitting, as a result of there’s a chest on the location where the steps lead you.
- Search the treasure chest and you’ll get the Blessed Dew Talisman.
- Escape the world and dash out of the doorway from where you got here after which equip the Talisman from the Equipment menu.
How to Double HP regeneration of Blessed Dew Talisman
According to YouTuber SquillaKill, equipping and unequipping the talisman in your Equipment menu would result in faster health regen over time. If you don’t want to utilise this method to receive health refills, you can leave helpful remarks for other players while playing online. For example, informing players if there is a useful resource ahead or whether they should return to a spot may be beneficial and save a lot of work and time. If other players liked your message, you’ll see that your health will be refilled each time they give you a high rating.