Elden Ring is a well designed game with exquisite details and aesthetics. While the game’s basic requirements aren’t overly demanding, it may take a toll on some of the game’s cash-strapped PC players. You may need to change various settings in Elden Ring to have the best gameplay experience. Not to worry, we’re right here to bridge the gap between your gameplay and specs. So, in Elden Ring, here’s our advice to the best graphics settings for increased PC efficiency.
Best Graphics Settings for Boosted PC Performance in Elden Ring
There are over 14 settings you’ll be able to change in accordance with your appropriate necessities. You can tweak these settings in accordance with the 4 presets, Maximum, High, Medium, and Low.
Mentioned beneath are the settings for optimized gameplay together with nice graphics:
- Texture Quality: Medium
- Antialiasing Quality: High or Medium
- SSAO: Medium
- Depth of Field: Changing this setting doesn’t have an effect on a lot of your PC efficiency. You can tweak this in accordance with your appropriate preferences.
- Motion Blur: This setting too has not many results on the PC. We suggest turning it on.
- Shadow Quality: Maximum or High
- Lightning Quality: Maximum or High
- Effects Quality: Maximum or High
- Volumetric Quality: Low
- Reflection Quality: Maximum
- Water Surface Quality: Maximum
- Shader Quality: Maximum or Medium
- Global Illumination Quality: Maximum or Medium
- Grass Quality: Medium