Elden Ring is the most recent game released by the FromSoftware programme. Because they are the creators of the Dark Souls series, you should expect the game to be extremely difficult. Don’t be afraid, as numerous artefacts and weapons can and will assist you on your adventure across the Lands Between. The Ashes of War are one example of such products. They are a very useful item that will allow you to tailor your character to your preferred playstyle. This article will show you how to get and use the Ashes of War in Elden Ring.
How to Use the Ashes of War in Elden Ring
Using Ashes of War is fairly easy. To use them in your weapon, you’ll have to:
- First, go to a Site of Lost Grace, you need to work together with it.
- Now when you have collected at least one Ashes of War in Elden Ring, you need to see the choice of Ashes of War within the Menu.
- From there, Select the Ashes of War possibility and it’ll open up a menu where you may equip the Item to your Weapon.
- Now, choose the weapon you wish to apply the Ashes of War to after which choose the one you wish to apply.
- This can have utilized the Ashes of War to your Weapon in Elden Ring.
If you don’t want to alter the Ashes in your weapon, simply select it again and you’ll be equipped with other Ashes of War. You may only have one Ashes of War in your Weapon at any given moment. This item will modify the stats of your weapon as well as grant it a Skill. Each Ash is unique and may be applied to a certain weapon or shield. They are ineligible for use on Bows, Light Bows, Glintstone Staves, and Sacred Seals, as well as Unique Weapons such as the Dragonscale Blade.
How to Get Ashes of war?
Ashes of War might be obtained in 3 ways. They are:
- Drops from Bosses & Enemies.
- Purchased from NPCs.
- Looted from Dead Bodies.
They aren’t spawned at random, so you’ll always find them in the same location as your last playthrough. Once you’ve discovered a single Ashes of War in Elden Ring, you’ll be able to proceed very quickly. You can reproduce the Ashes of War by handing a Lost Ashes of War to a Blacksmith. When you attempt this, you’ll be able to select your preferred Ashes of War option and copy it only once.