A crossbow is a ranged weapon that must be used to do damage to adversaries from a safe distance. We’ve received various advice on how to obtain the best bows and where to get extra arrows for individuals who prefer this playstyle. But in this essay, we’ll look at some of the burning questions on your mind — how to aim your crossbow in Elden Ring? Follow these simple actions.
How to Aim your Crossbow in Elden Ring
- First, be sure that your weapon is provided.
- Press Y + RB/Triangle + R1 to two-hand your crossbow. If you shoot with one hand, you’ll be firing from your hip, which is useful if you manage to lock onto your opponent. But if you wish to intention manually, press L1 or LB.
- Press R1 or R2 to load a bolt into your crossbow. (Press the “shoot” button as soon as to load it into your weapon).
- All that remains is to press R1 or RB to shoot one type of arrow/bolt and R2 or RT to shoot another type of arrow/bolt. Players can both use auto-aim or can intention manually (which is the higher alternative).
- Keep in mind that crossbows must be loaded before firing each shot. Furthermore, crossbows cannot be given fresh Ashes of War.
Types of Crossbows
- Soldier’s Crossbow
- Light Crossbow
- Heavy Crossbow
- Crepus’ Black Key Crossbow
- Pulley Crossbow
- Full moon Crossbow