Beating the Flying Dragon Agheel in Elden Ring is optional, but it definitely offers you bragging rights. Who doesn’t want to slay a dragon? But fighting this dragon will take time and effort, and it will not be easy. This dragon is sure to give you a run for your money. However, after studying its attacks, the responsibility may not appear to be as Herculean as it appears at first. So, in this tutorial, we’ll look at how to battle the Flying Dragon Agheel in Elden Ring, as well as how to cheese it.
How to Defeat Flying Dragon Agheel In Elden Ring
In Elden Ring, you may defeat the Flying Dragon Agheel by attacking him on his legs. For melee characters, this approach works rather well. Ranged characters can beat him by using spells or firing arrows/bolts from a medium range. While this may appear to be a simple task, there are several attacks that you must be aware of during the game.
Whether you fight it melee or ranged, being on your horse the entire time is a must. I’m not saying you won’t be able to achieve it without your horse. However, the struggle will become much more difficult than it is now. There is only one component to this conflict. The following are all of the strikes it employs within fight.
- Foot Stomp: The dragon will carry both of its foot and stomp it on the bottom.
- Tail-whip: It will move forward and whip its tail behind.
- Ground Stomp: The Dragon will take a brief flight and stomp the bottom with each its legs.
- Bite: As the title suggests it can flip round and attempt to chew you.
All of those strikes have the identical approach to dodge, that’s by operating after getting a couple of hits. The above-mentioned assaults are quick so there’s little or no response time you’ll get. So the most effective factor to do is begin operating by the point it prepares its subsequent assault.
An vital notice right here is its fireplace assaults are very robust. There is a small likelihood of you surviving its melee hits. But in case you get in touch with the fireplace it is going to be immediate dying.
- Flamethrower: It will launch a big column of flame in entrance of it that covers a good way. The solely approach to dodge it’s to run as far-off as potential to get out of its vary.
- Arc of Flame: It launches flames in an arc. You can both run again on the alternative facet or run in the direction of the dragon and get beneath it to assault.
- Flying Flame: Sorry for the dangerous title, however because it suggests, it can fly up within the air. And begin chasing you whereas launching flames from above.
Tips to Beat Flying Dragon Agheel in Elden Ring
These ideas are extra helpful for melee gamers as in comparison with ranged characters.
- Attack twice or thrice then run. This is an important tip as getting grasping with assaults is tempting however this dragon can very simply one-shot you. So this will likely be extra of a battle of persistence. You should run away extra usually than assault. This will repay ultimately, there isn’t any level in an additional assault if it comes at the price of you dying and having to start out the battle from the start.
- Look for the way it strikes and study its assault sample. This will take some observe however it is possible for you to to foretell its strikes. Thus permitting you to determine in case you ought to run in the direction of it for attacking or run away from it for dodging.
How to Cheese Flying Dragon Agheel in Elden Ring
No apologies to the Astrologer and Prophet players on this game, but this combat should be a piece of cake for you. The simple reason for it is because you’ll be able to cheese it by casting spells from a safe distance. If you’ve previously been freed from the dragon, you should be reasonably prepared for whatever action comes next. Simply keep blasting your spells while riding your horse as quickly as possible.