If you want to be safe while playing Elden Ring, you should invest in the Banished Knight Armor. It is a fantastic option for individuals that play as a Vagabond, and the Warrior class can also benefit from it. And the best part is that there are two versions of it, one changed and one untouched. So, let’s take a quick look at each type of the Banished Knight armour and where you may locate them in Elden Ring.
Where to seek out the Banished Knight Armor in Elden Ring
On this game, you may obtain the Banished Knight Armor by defeating the Banished Knights. There is also a modified version of the armour that gives you totally new stats. The following are all of the methods for obtaining the Banished Knight set in the game.
- Go to the Stormveil Castle and defeat the Banished Knights there.
- You can even head to Castle Sol and defeat the Banished Knights current there.
- Lastly, you can even get the Armor by defeating the Banished Knights on the Cathedral of Dragon Communion.
How to get the Altered Banished Knight Armor
There are two methods to get the altered variant of this set.
- The first is by defeating the Banished Knight on the Cathedral of Dragon Communion in Caelid.
- And the second method is by giving the Unaltered armor to Boc the Seamster. Boc the Seamster can alter it and provide the Banished Knight Armor (Altered).
Do keep in mind you have to to progress in Boc’s questline till you give him the Sewing Needle to have the ability to get the armor altered.
Difference in Stats
Banished Knight Armor (Unaltered) has the next stats.
- Physical Damage Negation (Phy): 18.7
- Strike Damage Negation: 15
- Slash Damage Negation: 19.2
- Pierce Damage Negation: 17.5
Banished Knight Armor (Altered) has the next stats.
- Physical Damage Negation (Phy): 18.3
- Strike Damage Negation: 14.4
- Slash Damage Negation: 18.7
- Pierce Damage Negation: 16.8
Other than the armor, additionally, you will want the Helm, Gauntlets, and Greaves with a view to full the entire set.