Elden Ring has a variety of endings dependent on the questlines you complete. This is a nice feature since not only are there a lot of classes, but with the help of a lot of endings, the game’s replay value will improve significantly. But collecting all of them won’t be easy because you’ll need to know which character to speak to or beat in order to unlock the subsequent hidden ending. So, in this article, we’ll look at how to acquire all endings in Elden Ring.
How to Get All Endings in Elden Ring
When playing Elden Ring, you can achieve one of eight potential endings. All of them are listed here, along with the requirements you must meet in order to obtain them. Thank you to Fextralife for providing these endings and instructions on how to obtain them.
- Age Of Fracture (Elden Lord)
- Beat the ultimate boss and choose the choice to Mend the Final Ending.
- Age Of Duskborn (Elden Lord)
- This ending requires you to have Mending Rune of the Death-Prince. You can get this by finishing Fia’s Questline.
- Once you defeat the ultimate boss select, “Use Mending Rune of the Death-Prince”.
- Blessing Of Despair (Elden Lord)
- To get this ending you want the Rune of the Fell Curse. You can get this by giving Dung Eater Seedbeds.
- Defeat the ultimate boss and select “Use Rune of the Fell Curse”.
- Age Of Order (Elden Lord)
- This ending requires the Mending Rune of Perfect Order. You can get this by finishing the Brother Corhyn and Goldmask questline.
- Eliminate the final boss and choose “Use Mending Rune of Perfect Order”.
- Age Absolute (Elden Lord)
- Lord Of The Frenzied Flame
- You must Inherit the Frenzied Flame with the intention to get this ending. You can do this by assembly with the three fingers.
- Once you beat the ultimate boss select “Become the Lord of Frenzied Flame”.
- Age Of The Stars
- To get this ending you must full the Snow Witch Ranni’s questline.
- Beat the final boss and use Ranni’s summon signal. This will provoke the ending.