With the release of Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, Siths and Jedis alike have gathered for a sweet treat. All nine episodes of Star Wars can be revisited and played. Do you want to perform an Aileron roll? I despise sand! Sorry if this came out of nowhere, but this objective leads us to Episode II: Attack of the Clones. We have to Aileron roll to avoid the oncoming missile while we look for Jango Fett. So, here’s our method to doing an Aileron Roll in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
- As the rocket gets closer, press the L1 + R1 buttons on your controller. When we say close, you should wait until the missile is almost in front of your Aileron Starfighter.
- While the game tells you to press solely L1, make certain to hit the R2 button too. Make positive to additionally time the roll to dodge the incoming homing missile accordingly.
- You will likely be prompted with the message Incoming Missile. If you dodge too early, the missile will hit and destroy the Aileron ship.
- You have to do an Aileron Roll thrice to full the problem. It is likely one of the aims to finish the Hunt for Jango Fett mission.
- After you’re achieved with this, the second goal is all about dodging the enduring Seismic cost by Jango Fett on the run.
- And the final goal is to navigate by means of the tunnel of the most important asteroid with out crashing the ship.