Error code 8012 exists in Dead By Daylight. Due to this, the player cannot log in to the game. A notification pops up as “Cannot connect to online services, please try again later. Error code: 8,012”. This prevents users from accessing the game and its servers. So, scroll down and learn how to fix error code 8102.
- First, try to open and close the network connection on the device, and then restart the router.
- Then, make sure that there are not too many devices connected to the same network.
- Make sure to maintain a stable network connection at all times. Next, make sure that the game has the latest patch. You can also open and close the game over and over again.
- The last thing you can do is to use a VPN and set the location completely to another server.
If you are unlucky and the above methods does not work try these:
- Go to Network Connections again.
- Search for Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose the network card you are connected to.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Go to Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Now choose Properties again and go to the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the Automatic Metric option.
- In the Interface Metric textbox put a high number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.