After seeing the Witch Queen cinematic, you may be asked to choose between two difficulty settings – Classic or Legendary – before proceeding to the main task. The Classic is the superior option, while the Legendary is the more durable option with a plethora of mods. Should you modify your mind on how to tweak the difficulty settings in Destiny 2 Witch Queen? Can you change the problem levels halfway without losing progress?
How to Change Difficulty in Destiny 2 Witch Queen (Classic/Legendary)?
If you are feeling like the present difficulty you will have chosen is simply too powerful or too simple for the primary mission, then you may change the problem settings/ranges by following these steps:
- Open up the Map.
- Click on Destinations.
- Click on Savathun’s Throne World.
- Select Classic or Legendary based mostly in your requirement.
In case you will have already accomplished the primary mission and need to change the difficulty settings now, there’s a unique method to change the extent.
- You will end up spawned on Mars.
- Approach the banner which says The Witch Queen Campaign.
- Press E to Start Mission.
- This will carry you to the Launch display screen where you may change the settings from the underside proper part of the display screen.
- With a click on of the left mouse button, you may change the settings from Legendary to Classic or vice versa.
- If you intend to change the setting to Legendary, be sure to test the mission modifiers. For example, you earn more prizes, fighters are well-protected, incredibly aggressive, have more health, are difficult to stun, radar is disabled, and acolytes produce fire pools upon defeat, which inflict damage over time.
- If you’re okay with these modifications, go forward and choose the mode and hit the inexperienced Launch button.
How to Change the Difficulty of Replayable Missions in Witch Queen?
- Open up the Map whereas on Mars.
- Scroll to the underside to search out the Replayable Missions part.
- You ought to see the icons which point out Classic and Legendary. Click in your alternative and choose Launch.