Split Screen is an outdated feature, however it is still available in COD: Black Ops Cold War Zombies. This adds to the game’s appeal and serves as a nostalgic journey for gamers who grew up playing similar games. The game contains internet functions as well, but the best thing is that you can play Split Screen online as well. So, in this article, we’ll go through how to play couch co-op in Black Ops Cold War Zombies swiftly.
You can play couch co-op Split Screen in Black Ops Cold War Zombies by connecting the second controller and joining the lobby. Below are the exact steps you can follow for it.
- Launch the game and press the X button on your PlayStation controller on the main menu. Xbox players can do the same by pressing the A button.
- Now go down and select the Zombies mode.
- Be sure to have your second controller connected.
- Once you have the second controller ready press the X button on your PlayStation controller or the A button on your Xbox controller from it.
- Now, select your account. To play in local mode, you can use a guest account or a second account that does not have PSN or Xbox Live. Alternatively, if you wish to play online, the second account from which you log in should have these services in order to participate in online modes.
- The main account player can choose the mode that both players can play on. They also get to change the different settings.
- Once everything is ready player 1 can start the game.
- In case you get an error message or disconnect then you can repeat the above steps to play the game.
Remember, the default split-screen is vertical which means the two screens will be on the top and bottom. If you would like to play side by side that is one screen on the left and the other on the right then you will have to change it from the settings.