Each of the five microwave ovens encountered in “Biomutant” has a problem that must be solved. Fortunately, all 5 problem have the same solution, so you don’t have to worry about it. Therefore, let us understand how to solve the Fry-Sparker microwave problem.
To solve the Microwave Puzzle you will have to turn the knobs in the order-
- Turn the bottom right knob such that the yellow arrow faces downward.
- For the bottom left knob, turn the knob such that the white arrow faces down.
- Turn the upper left knob so that the yellow arrow is at the bottom and aligned with the yellow arrow of the bottom left knob.
You can use the left analog stick on the console controller and the PC’s W, A, S and D keys to switch between the knobs. Use the L/R key on the back of the controller and the Q/E button of the PC that will be displayed on the screen to rotate the knob.
After success, you will see a “Done” message on the screen. This will show that you have solved the microwave problem.
If you want to find the 5 Fry-Sparkers you have to head to the Old-World map. These are the 5 locations you can find them in:
- Bricktown: In a shop with a cow logo.
- Krossway 4E: House on top of the hill just northwest of Domp Outpost.
- Freek Isle: South of the Rokoblok Outpost.
- Suburbia: In a house at the center of the village.
- Blazebase: Go to the top floor of the tallest building.
This is everything you need to know about how to solve the Microwave Puzzle in Biomutant.