Cookie Clicker is an idle game which revolves around making cookies and was created by French programmer Julien “Orteil” Thiennot in 2013. Now the game is released on Steam and many mods have started to pop up. So here is our list of best mods of Cookie Clicker and how to install them.
Reddit user u/klattmose has posted in the subreddit about the list of Cookie Clicker mods. Here goes the list:
- Cookie Clicker Script Extender (Steam) – This is a modding framework which the other mods can use to make the modding process easier.
- Fortune Cookie (Steam) – This predicts the results of the Grimoire minigame spells.
- Klattmose Utilities (Steam) – With this, you can create a infinite number of fully customizable hotkeys but it will disable Steam achievements.
- Horticookie (Steam) – This will help you in the Garden minigame.
- Idle Trading (Steam) – This will help you in the Market minigame.
- American Season (Steam) – You will get a firework themed season with it and it will disable Steam achievements.
- Decide Your Destiny (Steam) – You can decide your destiny by spending sugar lumps to decide the outcome of the next natural golden cookie.
- Timer Widget (Steam) – You will see a countdown for buffs and shimmers via a special object.
- Hurricane Sugar (Steam) – Players will get a Golden Cookie effect that shortens the time for sugar lumps to ripen to 1 sec for a certain time period. It will disable Steam achievements.
- Black Hole Inverter (Steam) – You will get a new building as well as upgrades and achievements. It will disable Steam achievements.
- Steam Achievement Enabler (Steam) – This will enable Steam achievements irrespective of other mods.
How to install Cookie Clicker Steam Mods?
- Download the mod zip file.
- Extract the files to the Cookie Clicker mod directory here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Cookie Clicker\resources\app\mods\local
- They can be enabled through the in-game mod manager via the Options Menu.
- Enable any dependency.
- Enjoy the game.
Cookie Clicker on G2A