Answering questions about the best armor from Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is actually much easier than you think, because once you collect an armor, you will get benefits even if you are not wearing it. That’s right, in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, you can only choose your armor based on the armor you think is the best.
There are no more functions besides aesthetics. You can even change the color of every single set! This is all you need to know about the best Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart armors and where to find them.
Each Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart armor set has a passive bonus. Finding the first piece of armor will give you a 5% reward, the second piece will give you 10%, and then having a full set of helmets, chests and boots will increase it to 20%.
With this in mind, the best armor set for Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is the Lombax Praetorian gear, which increases the amount of Raritanium you get. Since Raritanium may be the material you need most when upgrading weapons, it is very suitable.
Here is the list of the best Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart armor sets and the bonuses they offer:
- Galactic Ranger: Melee damage increased.
- Robot Pirate: Damage from Pirates reduced.
- Robot Disguise: Damage from Nefarious enemies reduced.
- Carbonox Advanced: Increase in Bolts gained.
- Lombax Praetorian: Increase in Raritanium gained.
- Q-Force: Damage from Goons-4-Less reduced.
- Captain Starshield: Increase in XP gained.
- Wasteland Gear: Damage from indigenous creatures reduced.
That is everything in the “Best Armor in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart”.