AMD’s B650E motherboards have been formally introduced alongside the usual B650 merchandise and we’re already getting our first style of actual merchandise based mostly on these chipsets.
ASUS’s B650E & B650 Motherboard Lineup Leaks Out & ASRock’s B650 LiveMixer PCB Pictured
The AMD B650E & B650 motherboards are going to be a mainstream and extra inexpensive possibility in comparison with the higher-end X670E & X670 choices. The B650E motherboards will provide PCIe Gen 5.0 slot and PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2 assist whereas the B650 motherboards may have both Gen 5.0 slots or Gen 5.0 M.2 ports. The motherboards are anticipated to hit the retail cabinets at costs beginning at $125 US as confirmed by AMD and go up from there. The purpose why B650E motherboards will likely be barely dearer is because of the truth that they require extra PCB layers for sign integrity of sustaining each Gen 5.0 slots and Gen 5.0 M.2 ports.
Listed over at Hardwareluxx.de boards by person, Reous, now we have an inventory of ASUS B650E and B650 motherboards listed with their kind components and PCIe Gen 5 (slot/M.2) assist. It appears to be like like the complete record of B650 motherboards from ASUS will characteristic a PCIe Gen 4.0 major slot however a Gen 5 storage slot whereas the only B650E motherboard will include a Gen 5.0 slot and M.2 port. Following is the complete record:
- ROG STRIX B650E-E Gaming WiFi – 2 PCIe Gen 5.0 Slots + 3 PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2 + 1 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- ROG STRIX B650-A Gaming WiFi – 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M,2 + 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- TUF Gaming B650-Plus WiFi – 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M,2 + 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- TUF Gaming B650 Plus – 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M,2 + 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- TUF Gaming B650M-Plus WiFi – 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2 + 1 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- TUF Gaming B650M-Plus – 2 PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2 + 1 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
- Prime B650-Plus – 2x PCIe Gen 4.0 Slots + 1 PCIe Gen 5.0 M.2 + 1 PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2
ASUS B650E & B650 Motherboards (Image Credits: Reous @ Hardwareluxx.de):
In addition to the ASUS motherboards, we additionally take a look at ASRock’s upcoming B650 LiveMixer motherboard. In reality, the motherboard is much less of a retail product and extra of a PCB for the retail unit. The PCB is splattered with varied colours (yellow/white) and we will see the structure providing a complete of 16+2+1 section VRMs that will likely be powered by twin 8-pin connectors.
This is a regular ATX providing with 4 DDR5 DIMM slots and there is solely a single Promontory 21 chipset versus the twin chipsets featured on the X670E & X670 motherboards. There are three PCIe slots and 4 M.2 slots so based mostly on the design, we will already say that this can be a high-end providing.
I feel this ASRock board is comparable class with PRO4 and Steel Legend. So then VCore MOS can be 50~60A every. pic.twitter.com/EwrvAgTP8b
— 포시포시 (@harukaze5719) August 30, 2022
Our Twitter pal, Harukaze5719, give us rundown of the doable VRM configuration that the motherboard would use. Also, based mostly on earlier data from Videocardz, we all know that this motherboard is among the a number of merchandise that ASRock is engaged on with the complete lineup as follows:
- NZXT N7-B65XT
- B650E Steel Legend
- B650E ITX
- B650E Pro RS
- B650E Phantom Gaming Riptide
- B650E Phantom Gaming-ITX/AX
- B650 Phantom Gaming Velocita
- B650M Phantom Gaming Riptide
- B650 LiveMixer
- B650 PG Lightning
The AMD B650E & B650 motherboards will likely be launching on the tenth of October, just some weeks after the launch of the Ryzen 7000 CPUs and X670E/X670 motherboards.
News Sources: Momomo_US , Weibo