Apex Legends players are facing a problem where they cannot connect to the EA server via PC. This error prohibits the player from logging into your account and saving your progress. However, we have managed to find some fixes that may work in this situation.
Some common troubleshooting:
- Try turning the network connection on and off and restart the router.
- Make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network and the network speed is good.
- Next, make sure Apex Legends is up to date and try to reopen and close the game again.
- You can also use a VPN and set the location to another server to fix the Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error.
Some additional methods:
- Go to Network Connections and go to “Change Adapter Settings”.
- Choose the network card among them you are using.
- Right-click and go to Properties on the network card.
- Go to Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPV4).
- Go to Properties and click on the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the option for Automatic Metric.
- In the Interface Metric box put a high-value number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.
Some other methods:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Head to the settings and choose “Internet Options” from the list.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Head over to the Security tab on the top to uncheck the SSL3.0 option.
- Akso select “TLS 1.2”.
- Save the settings and apply it.
- Open the game again to see any changes.