Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed is an open-world, action-adventure game that’s set 10 years after the events of the first game in the ’60s. At this point, the Soviet KGB has discovered that the President of the United States is the Furon invader Crypto and destroyed the Mothership along with Orthopox-13. However, in order to enact revenge against the KGB, you’re going to need some high-powered weapons.
Here’s a list of all the weapons in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed.
- Anal Probe – Returning from the original Destroy All Humans! game is the Anal Probe. While the weapon does carry a time limit, it’s still a pretty powerful (and comedic) item. Sending a projectile that enters the target’s rectum and destroys them from the inside.
- Burrow Beast – The Burrow Beast allows you to summon beasts from underground and order them to devour your target. It’s also the only weapon in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed that is not unlocked through the main story.
- Disintegrator Ray – The Disintegrator Ray blasts enemies with a powerful beam that can disintegrate them into dust. It’s also an automatic fire rifle that will occasionally set the opposition on fire.
- Dislocator – The Dislocator allows players to lock onto either an enemy or a vehicle and fire a disc that will attach to your target and make them bounce around and take on heavy damage. The discs always return to the weapon’s magazine automatically as well.
Related: All Characters in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed
- Free Love – Free Love is a pair of goggles you can use to confuse your enemies with rays of love and force them to dance. Essentially distracting everybody nearby and forcing targets to dance simultaneously. As a result, it’s considered a non-lethal weapon that’s mostly used to cover your tracks.
- Gastro Gun – The Gastro Gun fires out a drone that will attack enemies on site. This allows you to swap for another weapon mid-combat and let the drone focus its fire on the desired target.
- Ion Detonator – The Ion Detonator is another returning weapon in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed that allows you to launch timed, highly explosive grenades at your opponent. It carries a massive blast radius and can even be manipulated through telekinesis.
- Meteor Strike – After picking a target area, the Meteor Strike opens a portal in the sky that drops a barrage of meteors before striking the ground and demolishing everything in its path.
- Zap-O-Matic – The Zap-O-Matic is the weapon you begin with in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed. It fires out currents of electricity that will stun and electrocute your enemy. It also requires no ammo and its battery recharges on its own.
That’s everything you need to know about all of the weapons in Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed. If you’re interested in more Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find helpful information like how to beat Coyote Bongwater or is Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed multiplayer?