Horses are one of the main modes of transportation in Far Cry 6. Since the game has just started many players are now struggling to different horses and if that’s what you’re looking for then we have got you.
To unlock the horse in Far Cry 6 you need to get close to it and scan it. After scanning, you need to summon them and take them to the next pickup point.
These are all the horse locations in Far Cry 6:
- La Palmera Horse: This horse is available from the start of the game.
- Madrugadian Horse: If you look in the Armonia area of the Quito region, you can find this breed of horse.
- Spanish Marchador Horse: Go to the Venjice region and find this horse near Prado Meadows.
- Yagan Girasol Horse: You can find this horse in the Carbonell farm in the Conuco region.
- Mogote Zebra: You can get this Horse as a reward in one of the mission called “Break the chain’s story” in the game.
- El Unicornio: After doing the Sweet Fifteen Treasure hunt, found in Sierra Perdida region, you can get this horse.