The Mortuary Assistant is the most recent indie horror game wherein gamers take management of a personality who has not too long ago grow to be an apprentice at River Fields Mortuary. The game options demonic banishments, creepy puzzles and 5 alternate endings, every is earned by fulfilling completely different necessities.
Travelling between the morgue and Rebecca’s house (the primary character within the game), gamers might want to piece collectively varied clues and banish the demonic forces that be. However, alongside your journey, it is possible for you to to unlock varied achievements as nicely.
Here are the entire achievements in The Mortuary Assistant.
As beforehand famous, The Mortuary Assistant has a number of endings. So, whereas the game is comparatively brief, with many gamers reportedly finishing it in lower than two hours. Many of the achievements can solely be unlocked by experiencing every of the 5 potential endings.
Related: How To Get All Mortuary Assistant Endings
Without additional ado, right here’s a listing of all 21 achievements in The Mortuary Assistant:
- My First Body – Complete the tutorial
- Flying Solo – Complete the primary physique in the primary game
- Throw The Vase – Throw the purple vase sitting on the desk within the entrance room after the tutorial
- The Phone’s Dead – Try to make use of the cellphone at first of the game
- No Way Out – Try to flee the mortuary
- 10/10 Immersion – Flush the bathroom within the toilet
- Six Feet Under – Open the surface hatch
- TURBO! – It does nothing… (hit the “Turbo” button subsequent to the computer systems within the Embalming room)
- Our Secret Below – Enter the storage room
- I ain’t afraid of no Ghost – Get right again to work after experiencing a ghost occasion
- Let Me In – Fail to banish the demon
- Just Give In – Become possessed for the primary time
- I’m DJ Two-Shades – Listen to all DJ Two-Shades clips whereas in Rebecca’s home
- All The Pieces – Experience all main story occasions
- I Survived – Beat the game as soon as
- Speed Run – Beat the game in beneath 45 minutes
- I Know You – Beat the game with out embalming all our bodies
- Well Preserved – Embalm 100 our bodies
- Light Em Up – Burn 50 our bodies within the retort
- Closure – Get Rebecca’s ending
- The Mortician – Get all endings
That’s every part it’s worthwhile to find out about the entire achievements in The Mortuary Assistant. Before you go, you’ll want to take a look at a few of our different horror-themed content material right here at Gamer Journalist. Like the right way to determine a demon in The Mortuary Assistant or the right way to full Tome 12: Discordance challenges in Dead By Daylight.